How to Submit an advert on Ibarapa Market
- Post ads on Ibatapamarket.com is easy and fast, just take the following steps to proceed:
- Complete all the information about your item such as title, category, region, description, price and add photos (at least three photos).
- After filling out the required fields, click on “Post ” button.
- Once you post your ad, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page (if you are not a registered user). You will have to fill out all the required fields and click on ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Your advert will be published shortly once moderation process is completed.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Be ready to receive numerous incoming calls from your potential buyers. Good luck with your sales!
What happens after I post my ad?
- Our moderators will review your ad very carefully and if all the fields are filled out correctly, it will be activated shortly.
- You can find your advert on our website only when it is approved by our moderators.
- You will get a notification email when your advert is active. If there is something wrong with your advert, you will be notified about that and all the mistakes will be specified so that you can edit your advert correspondingly.
- After publishing your advert, you can edit it again if needed and repost. Once done, your advert undergoes moderation before being activated on the website.
- You can delete or close your advert any time you want. You just have to click on Closebutton placed under the ad or click on the cross placed on the top right corner of the ad.
- You shouldn’t publish adverts of the same content. They will be considered duplicates by our moderators and won’t go active on the website.
- You can always manage your ads by logging in to your Jiji account and clicking on My Adverts.
Ads Posting rules
Following rules are required while you are posting adverts on Ibarapa market:
- Every advert must have a precise title.
- Every advert should contain only unique images (taken by the seller and not downloaded from the Internet) without any contact information or watermarks.
- Every advert of cars or phones must contain images.
- Make sure you chose an appropriate category. Be attentive choosing a category for a job proposal and/or a resume.
- The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
- All posted products and/or services must be located in Nigeria.
- All items and products must be legally permitted.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
- Every advert must contain a brief and clear description.
How long will my ads stay on the site?
Your ads remain on the site for 3-6 months (since the date of the last update) before they are automatically deleted or until you decide to deactivate them. Please note that you can update your ad if you haven’t sold your item.
Tips for creating an effective ad
If you really want to create a great ad, it is highly recommended to follow the instructions below:
- Use a clear title which includes the name of the item you sell. Try to make your title appealing and eye-catching.
- Set an appropriate price for your item so that the advert is approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of the prices for a particular item.
- The description of your product must be informative enough and mustn’t contain any false information regarding your product or service.
- Upload only unique and high-quality photos of your items taken by yourself and not downloaded from the Internet. The better photos you add, the more attractive your ad looks to the potential buyers and the more calls you receive.
- Indicate correct contact details for the potential buyers/clients to be able to reach you easily. Try to respond all the incoming calls or to call back your customers once available.
- Try to fill out all the fields of your profile page, as well as those of your advert, to let your customers dispose of all the necessary information about you as a seller and the products you sell.
- The better rating you have on our website, the more chances you get to attract a lot of buyers. Remember that it is important to build trust in your business. Your rating depends on the number of positive/negative feedback received from your previous customers.
- Make your advert as risk-free as possible. Underline that no prepayments are required and be ready to list those delivery services which presuppose payment on the delivery of the product ordered.
My advert has been put on hold. Why?
There are several reasons why your ad can be placed on hold by our moderators:
- You tried to post several items within one ad. It is not allowed to do that. Each item for sale must be posted separately, one ad – one product. Please follow this simple rule so that your ad is activated shortly.
- Pictures you’ve uploaded contain contact numbers. We do not allow posting this kind of photos. Please add pics which don’t have any phone numbers for your ads to go active on Ibarapa market.
- There are certain restrictions concerning prices users might set. Please, input an appropriate price for your advert to be approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of a market value of an item you intend to sell.
How to share ads on Facebook or Twitter?
Log in to your Ibarapa market account, go to My adverts, click on the advert you want to share, scroll down until you see Facebook/Twitter icons, click on a particular icon to be able to share the link.
How to leave feedback about the seller or report illegal activity on Ibarapa market site?
If you want to leave feedback concerning your buying experience on Ibarapa market, click on Leave feedback button available within each advert on our website. Provide a detailed feedback about the seller and note that your feedback will be visible for all Ibarapa market users.
You can also Report on illegal/fraudulent activity if you find something suspicious about the seller or his advert. Your feedback will be immediately redirected to Ibarapa market support managers and we will block the seller if he proves to be a scammer.
How to buy goods on Ibarapa market ?
When you choose your favourite item:
1) Click on the button “Chat” to contact the seller, and to ask whatever you want about this product!
2) Сlick on the button “Reveal phone” and call the seller directly to make the purchase or to ask about the details of this product!
What does ads limit mean?
- – Cars category — 2 ads can be posted for free.
- – Jobs category — 3 ad for free
- – Real estate — 5 ads for free
- How is it possible to post an ad if the limit is exceeded?
- To be able to post an ad if the limit is exceeded, it is necessary to buy one of our Ads packages
Buy Premium Ads plan to Post ad over limit
Need more help ?